Tuesday 24 September 2013

Fun Planet

This place goes without much explanation. A planet of fun...

After mastering the 20 foot robot through the streets of Bangkok, I turned to a game of air hockey against Simon. After a 9-8 win for each of us in the previous 2 games, it came down to a tense tie breaker. Fortunately (for me), I prevailed and won the series. Until next time Pawson!

The next stop for us were the racing cars. We were inspired by an elite force of Asian enthusiasts who were taking their races very seriously. With the upmost of ambition, we tried to replicate their enthusiasm. Unfortunately however, our ability could not reach the same levels and we all lost miserably against the computer.





#JustSaying: That the descriptions above may have been exaggerated for entertatinment purposes.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate this blog to share knowledge about this important topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new tips with new enthusiasm.
    swertres result today

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now.
    Coup boardgame

    ReplyDelete