Tuesday 24 September 2013

Pool Day

The sun was shining (kind of) and what better way to spend it than on a rooftop pool.

As it is the rainy season at the moment, we have not been blessed with that much sunshine. Just an exceptional amount of humidity, and yes, you guessed it, rain.

The boys got straight on the sun loungers and started catching the rays. I was up to my usual tricks of slapping on factor 50 in the shade, then skulking to my sun bed and hiding under towels until it was time for a brief dip in the pool.

As laying down for to long makes me irritable, I started a diving competition between everyone. Aaron came in with strong swan dives, I provided height in the take off, a fat bum and lots of splash, while Joe pulled of the best dive out of all of us. He clasped his hands, crouched down, rolled his weight forward, and let gravity do the rest. A solid performance from an elite variety of athletes I would say!













No comments:

Post a Comment